Merry Christmas

I have not taken a full shot of my tree yet but here are pics of my vintage ornaments.
There is an innocence in vintage ornaments that newer ones don't seem to offer to me. This year I noticed the tone of yellow-more mustardy yellow. I hope to add more. I have avoided modern gold for years.The pink girl is a bell. 


Reds have a pink tone. Another girl bell.


And of course, pink is soft, blue a warmer teal.

The doll head was a nice find this summer too. I hope to find more.The angel in the case is beating a drum. Maybe if you click you can see better.


Itsvthree daus away but I'd like to take a moment and wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope it brings you love, laughter and joy. 



Comments

  1. These are just beautiful ornaments for the tree, and I agree, they are indeed more delightful than the modern ones..
    I hope you had a wonderful family Christmas Linda.. Sending Love and Hugs your way.. xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending Love and Well Wishes and Healing Thoughts for 2018 dear Linda.. Love and Blessings always xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed this year, I was favouring a more vintage feel to my decorations as well. Yours look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Its great to hear from you.

Popular Posts