Photography Fun


Photo by Linda Moran

My cell phone is literally the best device I own. While I don't enjoy using it to blog, I love the camera! So when the Black and White Photography challenge went viral on Facebook, I actually participated. It was around Halloween so I tried to get moody shots with some sense of mystery. The weather gladly co-operate by making the sun disappear.  I will upload the others gradually. 
The challenge rules were 1. No humans and 2 no pets.  The challenge ran for 7 days. It was fun:)  I decided to make it a part of my creative repertoire permanently. 

Comments

  1. Love the photo Linda. and I saw many on WP were using a seven days black and white photo challenge.. Will look forward to you posting more.. :-) xxx Love Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I'm glad it made its way to blogs. I will post more if this works. Wp was beyond discouraging

      Delete
    2. Happy you have found a way around it and its working for you Linda.. xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Its great to hear from you.

Popular Posts