Flowers

I forgot to take a picture of my cross stitch earlier today and now the light is bad so I bring you a bouquet instead. I sure miss seeing flowers. It's  blustery cold. Our landscape is frozen tundra. The very worst time of year is February through March for actual cold. When I say cold, I mean below zero temps. So it's nice to have a collection of photos of the many flowers that come into my life in fair weather to bring hope and good cheer. 

Good news.. Some of my cancer has receded. My neck lymph nodes for example. Some is less radioactive. Its stable as to growth. Just a few months ago, I didn' t think I'd make it this far. These days, I feel nearly ok, still weak from a very bad year but trying to continue to turn things around. I do confess, this remains a nightmare to me. The road ahead is uncertain. But as I feel better day by day, my will to live is getting stronger.
Thank you for all the love and prayers and the loyalty. So many just turned their backs this year and I'. at peace with that.  There is a special place in the universe for those of you who stayed around. My love and gratitude is eternal. 

Comments

  1. Dearest Linda, that is the best news, and also the best way in going forward to take each day as it comes.. And to feel better day by day, growing stronger, Let that be your mantra... I am well, I am strong, I am Healthy.
    The light here too dark, on this dismal day.. I started crafting this morning and it got darker and darker and even with a spot light on the desk top to work the shadows were too great to work well..
    Its been raining, hailing, and we have a gale blowing now. Not nice at all...
    So I do not envy your tundra weather conditions at all.
    Sending continued love, healing and blessings my friend and I so thank you for your visits, I was so happy to see you xxx <3
    Take care.. Keep warm and stay safe.. <3 Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw on the news after I wrote this that you were getting hit with a storm too. I think the world has gone mad and mother nature is angry but winter for me for years has meant being more creative so on the one hand I like it, but on the other, I feel very static without having an outdoor life. I have always enjoyed your blogs and am so happy to be able to visit again. Its funny how simple solutions like baby shampoo eye washes can change everything! lol. Thanks again for being so loving and supportive. I hope that you feel my friendship and kind regards for you as much as I feel yours for me.

      Delete
    2. I do so feel your friendship Linda.. The snow missed us all but a sprinkle here and there.. The wind however is biting cold. And like you, keeping busy indoors, is no substitute to being out in Nature.. I miss being in the garden as you do.. Nature energises and heals and is always my first port of call to feel rejuvenated <3 Hugs xxx And thank YOU.

      Delete
    3. Very soon we will be sitting g in the shade sipping cold drinks and feeling satisfied :)

      Delete
  2. I wish I knew of your blog, to cheer for such great news! I'm glad the energy is returning to you, and you've been oh-so patient, waiting for it, Linda. So VERY patient. And gracious. You may not have thought you were, but in spite of all you've been through, the light is still getting bigger, at the end of this peculiar tunnel. I hope you get regaled with a garden full of flowers, this coming growing season. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris and alologies but I saw no point until I knew I was staying. I announced it on the wp blog but not sure if anybody sees it. I was having trouble there as explained in another comment. But you are here now. Hurray! And thank you!

      Delete
    2. I kept your WP blog, but several times I visited, it was saying it was either shut down or deleted. So I thought you'd closed that particular blog down, permanently. I deleted the link from my bookmarks. Malfunctions, huh? Who can figure them out! lol. Glad you filled me in later, so I can join in again. :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, its very weird. I was also not seeing friends blogs over there. I should go over and really take it down.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Its great to hear from you.

Popular Posts