Grandmothers favorite cross stitch motif

Its going to be a surprise. Daily updates to encourage me to write. I have a growth on my eye that is giving me eye strain which along with chemo, makes it a little hard to read. I can do visuals , art, graphics,etc. But sometimes letters look and feel like a jumble of lines to me. Therefore, been avoiding blogs and blogging with one or two acceptions ...or is that exceptions?hmm....calling the grammar police!

In other news, a friend and I are starting a secret needlework group on Facebook. Invite only. I'll talk more about that as we go. We are not launching until we organize it well enough for people to jump right in and get cracking on projects.

I can say that its great that the holidays are over. I found myself just very stressed out . I'm unwinding. How are you?

Comments

  1. Good to see a new post from you Linda, and what a great idea of keeping your motivated. And your needlework is so very neat.
    Sorry to hear about your vision and eye.. And hope this new venture will bring you the stimulus to write, but be careful not to over-strain. So happy to see you as I had not looked in on you for a couple of days..
    So was delighted to see not one but two posts :-)

    Christmas was quiet, we were invited prior Christmas to our Daughters for Christmas eve, but she fell ill with a nasty flu virus which being on the front line on her health food shop she caught.. So she didn't wish us to catch it as it rendered her in bed for several days, Very unlike her to fall prey to illness. So Christmas was quiet.. We just had our Son and family come Christmas morning. and the rest of the time we were by ourselves.. So Peaceful and no stress what so ever.

    Sending Huge Hugs over the airwaves Linda as I catch your next post :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your daughter is on the mend now. The flu is hitting all around d us and the news is running terrifying stories about deaths. It's a very strong virus. We'll, the jumped letters and shapes are part for having chemo brain but the eye strain made it worse. It takes a long time to read anything these days but my eyes are on the mend as far as dryness, growths, etc. Sending hugs back Sue. Thanks for popping in and caring. I'll swing by you soon too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Its great to hear from you.

Popular Posts