grandmothers favorite motif part 2

Many motifs are not completely filled in but I liked the idea of producing a denser fabric by not leaving white cloth visible. I'm using black, red and a very pale gold thread on this piece. It's giving a medieval effect which I am enjoying.  To see it better, click on the image.
I've made a lot  of progress since the first post so more of a reveal tomorrow.
  My eyes are still sensitive but I did see a Dr. I'm using baby shampoo eye scrubs and hot compresses. It'f not looking like a cancer but because they can never tell, if  it's not better by next appointment,  they will cut into my lid to remove the growth. I don't  think I will like that involuntary plastic surgery much.  I recently had my finger crazy glued shut after a knife slipped in my hands and even though these are minor occurances, who needs them?
My Tai Chi teacher used to tell me to use my hands to heal trouble spots. I will try.
Adios until tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Your Tai Chi teacher is wise.. And of course you are in my constant thoughts and prayers as I send daily to all I put into my healing book.. I clicked onto the enlarge and its looking lovely. Cross stitch is something I did when younger and when i first got married I embroidered a table cloth.. Sadly It vanished I think when we moved house it got put in with some other linen.. I had sorted out bags to save and bags to throw out.. But unless it is in the loft among a million other things, I have not seen it in years. lol
    Wishing you luck with your eye that it is nothing related to your Cancer Linda.. And sorry to hear about your hand.
    Sending love and healing and looking forward to seeing how your sewing progresses..
    PS.. Also love your new Theme.. :-) Love the Pink. :-) and headers of each post xxx Hugs and Love Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink caught my eye since it's my favorite color. I'm glad you like it too. That's too bad about the tablecloth but I understand. I've done it a lot myself unfortunately! I'm finding more peace in embroidery these days than I have before so I'm hoping to stick to it๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete

Post a Comment

Its great to hear from you.

Popular Posts