Medical Mediums Berry Challenge




 I  follow Medical Medium Anthony William via email and Instagram. I find his work interesting in that while he is a medium who recieves messages about health and healing, he also has backed it with scientific research so you won't hear about eating something because of some mystical reason (though it is there) but how it relates to the human body.

At any rate, if you follow him you will know that he has declared the month of July to be the Berry Month Challenge. He has giveaways for those who want to get involved with posting on Instagram (at the moment I am refraining) and he will offer recipes.

The above smoothy is from his blog-I only replaced the dates with a tsp of honey since I had no dates. I love the addition of lemon in this one since I am aiming to work my way up to eating two a day. Yes, sounds crazy but my sisters fiance who had Stage 1 colon cancer is on a mega superfoods diet and has coached me about certain things that I have not bothered with.

As for the homefront.....

Garry is doing okay physically but he contracted a virus that I cannot be exposed to and therefor I have not seen him in a couple of weeks. While we talk on the phone daily, he seems to be loosing his oomph. I think that this is because he is so used to me doing the fighting for him since he could not do so for himself for so long , that he is at a loss. Our daughter remains at his side and is doing a marvelous job but she isn't me-his wife. He appreciates her of course, as do I.

We are having a psych evaluation tomorrow to see if there is anything for this depression that seems to be taking hold of him. He certainly has been through alot and this surgery was lifesaving but also life changing. Its a tough one to cope with if you ignore your inner world like he tends to do.

He has an uphill battle ahead because he is also refusing to eat solid foods. While he is in good hands, some of this is really up to him. Even I could not fight it.

As for me, I am actually glad to be home. I have been exhausted and in alot of pain though that seems to be coming under control. The stress of the last few months nearly did me in. Of course, in order to not burden him, I have not expressed this. The virus he contracted did it for me.

At any rate....I am plodding along.  I hope that by having some time now to take care of myself I can begin to see some improvements. Berries it will be.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the update Linda, what a journey you two have been through and still travelling upon.. Good to know your daughter is there and in the loop again. I pray that since you wrote this he is now eating better and his depression has improved and you are not feeling so low and in pain..
    You are continually sent healing thoughts Linda..
    Many thanks for the effort it took to visit my blog.. I appreciate that greatly, Then I was absent! typical!.. Lol..
    Sending Lots of LOVE..
    <3
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok Sue. We will get syncronized eventually;) He is eating and he is doing slightly better mentally but its going to be a long road. He has ignored so much because of his physical needs. Now most of that but
      rden is lifted so its hitting him all at once that he has feelings. As for me, its up and down. I’ll try to post but I think its time for a new oncology clinic. I appreciate the healings ans sometimes think thats the only thing propping me up so thank you so much my dear. Somebody recently said that he sensed somebody was praying very hard for me and he didnt think it was somebody that I “knew” in person. I do feel I know you of course but having never met, it makes sense to me:)

      Delete
    2. Linda, my prayers are with you often, Your in my healing book of names.. And your husband is added.. The Angels are listening.. https://youtu.be/lu5tnNUVhTs I was listening to this as I came by again.. Know you are held dearly.. Much love to you Linda and May you continue to have courage and strength.. <3

      Delete
    3. Thank you Sue. Need all the help we can get. And Thank you for sticking around. Your incredible kindness and friendship is cherished.

      Delete
  2. You are constantly in my thoughts Linda. <3 Much love to you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I think of you often as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Its great to hear from you.

Popular Posts